A Global Network Shaping a Sustainable Future for Travel and Tourism
The Sustainable Travel Leadership Network (STLN) is a partnership of forward-thinking private sector travel and tourism businesses gathering to share insights and work together to address today’s industry challenges. This unique collaboration represents all sectors of travel and tourism. It is centered on peer-to-peer engagement and the development of solutions to benefit participating companies today, and in the future.
The STLN plays a significant role in Sustainable Travel International’s mission to enrich people’s lives, strengthen communities, and conserve natural resources, culture and heritage.
Why you should get involved
An exclusive network, the STLN engages executive-level tourism leaders and sustainability practitioners by providing them opportunities to connect, both in-person and virtually. Through open dialogue including in-person meetings, webinars and working groups, STLN partners exchange ideas, share lessons learned and collaborate on industry-wide solutions.
STLN Benefits Include:
- Annual Sustainable Travel Leadership Network Forum
- Exclusive and expanded network webinars
- Access to sponsored research
- Corporate Sustainability Commitment Statement
- Business Sustainability Self-Assessment
- Access to discounted Global Sustainable Tourism Council (GSTC) verified certification
- Participation of up to two members for in-person meetings and five members for remote and regional meetings
- Marketing communications on STLN and partner companies through global outlets
- Use of the Sustainable Travel International and STLN logos on company collateral and electronic media
Many leading brands have already joined the only cross-sector executive-level network:
- Fairmont Raffles Hotel International
- Finnair Group
- G Adventures
- Globus Family of Brands
- Loews Hotels
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
- Pacific Beachcomber and Paul Gauguin Cruises, Inc.
- United Continental Holdings, Inc.
- Virgin Holidays
- Walt Disney Parks and Resorts
- 1-year commitment$5,500/year
- NotePreferred pricing is available for companies in multi-year participation
You won’t find a better group of individuals who take great pride in sharing practices and lessons learned in order to push visions forward.
Sarah Dayboll, Manager, Environmental Affairs, Fairmont Raffles Hotel International
To learn more about the STLN or schedule a guest visit, please contact us.
Call or email Sustainable Travel International to schedule a consultation: